Just 99 Days Until the Festival
February 19, 2015
While we're in the depths of this harsh winter, we encourage you to think Spring! In just 99 short days Plein Air Camp Hill will be holding its 5th annual festival in the pleasant outdoors of picturesque Camp Hill, PA. This free family festival with activities and competitions for those of all ages and abilities will be held May 29-31, 2015 (the weekend after Memorial Day), with the main festival day being Saturday, May 30. Please check back to this website often as we're adding new information daily.
Quick Facts About Plein Air Camp Hill
- Main festival day is Saturday, May 30, featuring a juried competition for painters and photographers, "Quick Draw" and "Quick Shoot" competitions, youth "paint out," student competitions, workshops, demonstrations, lectures, live music and food. Festival activities on May 30 will be held at Willow Park, 24th and Market Streets, Camp Hill.
- Juried paintings and photography will be displayed and for sale at Camp Hill Borough's Prosser Hall, 2145 Walnut Street.
- Students from 15 area school districts are already working on artworks for the juried student competition.
- In its first four years, the festival has raised more than $420,000 in donations to support our scholarship fund and sustain this free public event for people of all ages and abilities.
- We've also sold more than $68,000 in artwork, a portion of which also supports the scholarship fund and the festival's free music, workshops, lectures and supplies.
NOTE: This information was originally published in our February 19, 2015 Newsletter
More Blogs from Plein Air Camp Hill